The Banishing Winds Pack

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Banishing Winds Pack

The Banishing Winds Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Suggesting a new Role Playig rule

Rune
    Rune
    Alpha
    Alpha

Location : I'm on that one map..you know..with all the locations on it.

Suggesting a new Role Playig rule Empty Suggesting a new Role Playig rule

Post  Rune Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 am

If you would like to suggest a new rule please fill this out and post it here.

Your Rule:
    Why should this rule be added?

Please be aware that not all rules that are suggested will be accepted and made into a rule for the pack.
    Mina
    Mina
    Delta
    Delta

Suggesting a new Role Playig rule Empty Re: Suggesting a new Role Playig rule

Post  Mina Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 am

Your Rule: -Do not disrupt the forum. Always use common sense and be courteous to all members. You should not insult, harass, annoy, bully or intentionally start fights with others. If someone asks you to stop, you need to kindly stop. If you're being rude to anyone on the cbox or forum, you will be rightly punished.
    Why should this rule be added? It will add more to general forum rules, I've seen rules set for roleplay broken outside of roleplay topics, so this generalizes for the whole forum. Just to be safe.

Your Rule: -Avoid extreme chatspeak, even in ooc areas. While lol, wtf, or omg are commonly used, do not, "spk lyk ths."(speak like this) or think "u r cool." even in ooc chat areas.
    Why should this rule be added? Another general forum rule often broken outside of roleplay, chatspeak is not a second language to anyone, and it'd be nice to have this rule out there.

Your Rule: -Do not copy or steal information off of another character's profile for your own. That information is copyright to the person who created them.
    Why should this rule be added? I've seen to much of this in so many places, I don't want to see it happen here.

Your Rule: -Do not create any Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu characters. Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus are often said to be flawless, incredibly beautiful and lack depth of character, they are loved by all and fought over by the opposite genders. Always shoving themselves into the limelight, they tend to bend story lines to center completely around themselves, despite how much it CONTRADICTS reality or stated facts. Give your characters flaws and imperfections, no body is perfect and no body likes them no matter how much the character may say so.
    Why should this rule be added? It kind of speaks for itself. Perfect characters aint coming to this pack anytime soon right?

That's all I have for now... hopefully these will clear up problems I'm sure would like to be avoided!
    Rune
    Rune
    Alpha
    Alpha

Location : I'm on that one map..you know..with all the locations on it.

Post  Rune Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 am

Thank you very much for suggesting these rules Mina.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content